Without compromising your privacy, we also wish to offer you, from time to time, superior products and services that we believe can help you achieve your objectives. We believe we can do this by observing our policy.
Expectation of Privacy
Safekeeping of customer information is a high priority at The Buddy Effect. We will continue to maintain the high standards necessary to ensure that your information is kept private and secure at all times.
Maintenance of Accuracy
We strive to maintain complete and accurate information about you and your accounts. Should you believe that our records contain inaccurate or incomplete information about you, please notify us at 800-689-1283 and we will correct any inaccuracies.
Limitation of Employee Access
Information Security Protection
The Buddy Effect safeguards information about you according to established security procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access. We continually assess new information protection technology. We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is stored and maintained in a secure environment. We have implemented procedures to ensure that your information is only made available to such designated staff as necessary to carry out the stated purposes that we have communicated to you.
Types of Personal Information Collected
In conducting business with The Buddy Effect, we collect and maintain various types of information about our customers, including:
- Identification information (contact numbers, dates of birth, addresses, and PIN codes);
- Account activity information
- Client account username and passwords
Information Use by The Buddy Effect
The company may use your personal information as follows: Within 24/7 VirtualAssistants and Affiliated Companies:
- As a security measure, to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your accounts.
- To conduct business safely and soundly.
- In satisfying legal requirements, such as for tax reporting, as required by state and federal government.
- In determining which products and services may best serve your needs. Some of these services may be offered through our affiliates.
- We do not share medical or health information among our family of companies or with other third parties except to process transactions or to provide services you have requested.
With Unaffiliated Third Parties:
The Buddy Effectdoes not reveal customer account information or provide other personally identifiable information to unaffiliated companies for their independent use.
As Permitted by Law:
The company may legally share customer account information or other personally identifiable information with
unaffiliated companies when:
- They assist by contract in providing data products and services.
- Information sharing is in the normal course of business, e.g., with credit reporting agencies.
- The law requires company cooperation, e.g., fraud investigation, subpoena, or a request by an authorized government regulator.
- “Due diligence” is performed during a merger, acquisition or sale.
- A customer has earlier been informed of the possible disclosure of information for marketing or similar purposes and given an opportunity to decline (“opt out”).
Customer Privacy in Third Party Relationships
When we provide customer information to a third party, as permitted by law, we insist—through a written agreement—that the third party maintain the confidentiality of that information.
Marketing of The Buddy Effect’s Products and Services
From time to time, the Company may promote its products and services directly to customers. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may ask the company not to include you by opting out, which will be available as an option on all of our email marketing outreach.
Ways to Limit the Company’s Use or Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We, at The Buddy Effect, have developed this policy statement because we want you to understand and trust our commitment to confidentiality and to further understand how we use personally identifiable information. If you have questions about the privacy of your information, please call us at the telephone number, “800-689-1283”.
To instruct the company not to:
- provide nonpublic personal information about you to unaffiliated companies offering products and/or services,
- share information from your account or outside sources among our family of companies, or
- provide information to you about the company’s products and services,
Where to Contact